School groups, daycares, environmental clubs, social organizations, mother’s day out programs and other groups can explore the wonders of River Legacy with a Self-Guided Group Visit. These visits must be scheduled by appointment to ensure availability of space and supplies.
Please Note: Group visits are currently fully booked for Summer 2017. Please call in March/April 2018 to schedule Summer 2018 visits.
Groups of 10 or more are welcome to:
- Enjoy the interactive exhibits and displays in the exhibit hall
- View the terrariums and aquariums
- Stroll the shaded nature trails surrounding the Center
- Participate in hands-on activities in the Atrium
- Hike over to the adjacent River Legacy Park for a longer exploration of the plants and animals.
Cost is $2 per person. A $25 non-refundable deposit is required to book your visit. The deposit counts toward the total balance due upon the day of your scheduled visit. Children must be supervised with a ratio of one adult per 10 children.
Group visits are only available select days and months. To check on available dates and times or to schedule a group visit, contact Registrar Barbara Pritcher via e-mail or 817.860.6752, ext. 102.