River Legacy Park is a 1,300-acre urban oasis following the curves of the Trinity River in north Arlington. The Park’s ecological diversity of bottomland forest, wetlands and prairie provides abundant habitat for countless birds, fish, mammals and native plants. River Legacy Parks is a public City of Arlington park and is maintained and operated by the City of Arlington Parks and Recreation Department. River Legacy Foundation works closely with the Parks Department to support the park’s amenities and preservation efforts.
- 8 miles of paved hike and bike trails winding through thick forests and expansive greenbelts
- 10-mile mountain bike trail, built and maintained by DORBA (Dallas Off-Road Bicycle Association)
- Picnic areas
- Pavilions – reserve by calling 817.459.5473
- River Overlooks
- Custom playground and playscapes
- Exercise station
- Canoe launch at pedestrian bridge at Collins Street entrance – Texas Parks and Wildlife Inland Paddling Trail Information
Park hours: 5 am to 10 pm
Main entrance: 701 NW Green Oaks Blvd., Arlington, TX 76006
Collins Street entrance: 3020 N. Collins St., Arlington, TX 76006
Visit www.naturallyfun.org to learn more about River Legacy Park, park ordinances, reservation information, and other nearby city parks.